- EnjoyFresh Software Solutions Pvt Ltd, its affiliates and subsidiary entities
(Collectively, referred to as “EnjoyFresh”), respects your right for privacy, and
wishes to protect your Personal Information by devising and implementing
organisation-wide measures and standard and policies to protect Personal
Information to the maximum extent reasonably practicable and as per the
applicable Laws of India.
not use, access, browse, or download the Platform or its Application, in case
you do not intend to share your Personal Information with us.
EnjoyFresh Website, Application, calls, social media pages (“Online Mode”),
by sales, marketing and partner/ supplier engagement ways (“offline Mode”)
and through third party sources including ad networks and similar modes
(collectively referred to as “Modes”).
through the Modes, how we may use that personal information, with whom we
may share it, and how you may exercise your rights regarding our processing
safeguard the personal information we obtain and how you can contact us
about our privacy practices.
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We may obtain personal information through the Modes. The types of personal
information we may obtain include:
- contact information (such as name, phone number, email and postal address)
for you or for others (e.g., principals in your business);
- information used to create your online account (such as username, password
and security question and answer);
- biographical and demographic information (such as date of birth, age, gender,
job title/position, marital status and dependent, spousal and other family
- purchase and customer service history;
- financial information (such as payment information, including name, billing
address and payment details.)
- location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country and zip/Postal
code) and the precise geolocation of your mobile device where we have
provided notice and choice, as appropriate;
Please note that providing personal information to us is voluntary on your part.
If you choose not to provide us certain information, we may not be able to offer
you certain products and services, and you may not be able to access certain
features of the Online Channels.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARING
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about you except as
described here or at the time of collection.
- with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf.
These service providers are contractually required to safeguard the information
provided to them and are restricted from using or disclosing such information
except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal
- with our joint marketing partners and other business partners for the purposes
- about you (1) if we are required or permitted to do so by applicable law or legal
process (such as a court order or subpoena), (2) to law enforcement authorities
or other government officials to comply with a legitimate legal request, (3) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial
loss, (4) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, (5) in connection with
an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or illegal activity or (6) otherwise
with your consent.
- We reserve the right to transfer to relevant third-parties any information we
have about you in the event of a potential or actual sale or transfer of all or a
portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger,
acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation)
or other business combination
7. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
EnjoyFresh uses the data we collect to provide you with rich, interactive
experiences. In particular, we use data to:
- Provide our Services (“Services”). It also includes sharing data, when it is
required to provide the service or carry out the transactions you request.
- Improve and develop our Services.
- Personalize our Services and make recommendations.
- Advertise and market to you, which includes sending promotional
communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you with relevant offers.
- We also use the data to operate our business, which includes analysing our
performance, meeting our legal obligations, developing our workforce, and
8. DATA TRANSFERS
We may transfer the personal information we collect through the Channels to,
and store such data in, safe custody of ours If we do so, we will transfer the
the extent required by applicable law, when we transfer your personal
information to other recipients, we will take measures to protect that
9. HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION TRANSMISSION
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards, consistent with
legal requirements where the personal information was obtained, designed to
protect against unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, use or
disclosure of, or access to, the personal information provided to us through the
browsing experience on the App. Our cookies do not contain personally
11. e-MAIL COMMUNICATION
EnjoyFresh will communicate with you through the email address you have
specified during your registration. Your email address is never shared within or
outside EnjoyFresh. EnjoyFresh uses this email address to send below
- Your order related information.
- Your registration details.
- About changes in EnjoyFresh policies or announcements of new promotions or
12. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we retain personal information we
obtain about you as long as (1) it is needed for the purposes for which we
collection, for retaining that information beyond the period for which it is
necessary to serve the original purpose for obtaining the personal information.
13. ACCESSING & CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that
you provide to us and any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that
we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete personal
information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for
legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any
applicable legal requirement.
Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may
be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction:
- If your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive,
- Where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be
encroached upon, or
- If the information or material you request relates to existing or anticipated
legal proceedings between you and us, or providing access to you would
prejudice negotiations between us or an investigation of possible unlawful
activity. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your information
is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any
statutory retention requirements.
you to reflect changes in our information practices.
15. HOW TO CONTACT US
would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences,
please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org